Welcome to the Welsh Ambulance Service News Desk and Media area. We will keep you up to date with all the latest news and information relating to your local ambulance service.
Our Corporate Communications Unit handle both internal and external communications, dealing with all enquiries from the media and keeping the public and stakeholders informed of the work of our staff.
- Adrian Cook – Paramedic!
In recent months Adrian has suffered from a debilitating cancer but has fought his way through and was a proud recipient of his degree.
27 Nov 2014 14:14
- Welsh Ambulance Service staff urged to enter 2015 NHS Wales Awards
Now in its eighth year, the awards are open to teams and organisations that have come up with new ways of working that have transformed the quality and safety of care for patients.
21 Nov 2014 10:22
- Welsh Ambulance Service staff join fight against flu
More than 600 of 3,000 staff across Wales have already been vaccinated since the beginning of October.
10 Nov 2014 09:54
- Working for the Welsh Ambulance Service, by Tracy Myhill
'While we need to recognise and heed what has happened in the past, we cannot change it. But we can change the future'
7 Nov 2014 13:55
- Ambulance and fire services capitalise on partnership
People living in Cardiff will be reassured to learn that the Trust has now enhanced its geographical coverage of the capital by creating deployment points.
6 Nov 2014 09:47
- Remember, remember stay safe this November, urges Welsh Ambulance Service
The Trust is asking revellers to keep a sensible head during this evening’s festivities.
5 Nov 2014 10:48
- Message to all staff from Interim Chief Executive Tracy Myhill
'Yes, we have a challenge, but if you’re willing to come with me, it’s one I’m happy to face.'
5 Nov 2014 10:50
- Trust's response to Daily Mail story on October 23, 2014
Recently appointed Interim Chief Executive of the Welsh Ambulance Services NHS Trust, Tracy Myhill, said the organisation was committed to improving its performance.
5 Nov 2014 10:49